Updated Summary of WIAA Statement (November 2020)
This is ALL fluid and subject to change. Please contact your school AD if you have questions.
- "Out of Season Coaching” Period:(basically what “summer” has been in past)
- Open September 28, 2020 - January 23, 2021
- The window will mimic the traditional summer coaching window sanctioned by the WIAA. Football will be allowed 20 days of contact practices during the allowable coaching period in the fall.
Season 2 (Winter sports):
- Start date: February 1, 2021
- End date: March 20, 2021
Season 3 (Fall sports):
- Start date: March 15, 2021 (March 8 for Football)
- End date: May 1, 2021 (May 8 for football)
- Football Start date moved up to: March 8, 2021
- Action taken in order for Football to begin play the same week as all other Season 3 sports
Season 4 (Spring Sports):
- Start date: April 26, 2021
- End date: June 12, 2021
Schools will be allowed to schedule 70% of typical allowable contests for each sport in all seasons. *If a team does not make post-season, there is allowance to schedule one (1) additional contest.
Schedules will be posted at a later date. Athletic Directors are currently working on this.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding of this unprecedented time!